Each year the Internet becomes more and more competitive. The more companies there are online the harder it is to maintain a number one spot on the search engines and the more difficult it is to achieve the online attention you need. Do you want to increase your web site’s performance? Then attend SCORE’s Internet Marketing Advanced Fall class. Learn about:
* The basic rules of search engines
* Search Engine Optimization, better known as SEO
* Organic search engine marketing
* Social Networking
* The Importance of Keywords
* Writing for the web
* The role of Pay Per Click… is it right for you?
* Keys to Successful Email Newsletter Campaigns
* Online Syndication and RSS Feeds
And much more! This class is geared towards web savvy businesses that have already started to develop an online presence. Individuals that have been building and managing their own web site but are interested in search engine marketing are encouraged to attend.
Sarah Benoit is a Social Media & Internet Marketing Specialist and owner of Creative Original Online Marketing in Asheville, NC. She has worked in the fields of web development, organic SEO and social media since 2004. She also teaches social media and Internet marketing seminars, trainings and classes throughout North Carolina.
sarah @ creative-original.com
We share in our clients’ success!
October 20, 2010 – Wednesday
* 5:30 p.m. – Registration
* 6:00 p.m. – Seminar starts promptly
* Location: A-B Tech Enka Campus, Small Business Center, Room 2046
For more details, please visit SCORE.