Small business owners, entrepreneurs and community organizations are invited to attend our 3rd Annual Western Women’s Business Center Conference.
The day includes music performance by Asheville’s renowned Leeda Lyric, business workshops, distinguished speakers and lots of networking!
When: June 22. 2017 from 8:30 – 3:30 PM
Where: U.S. Cellular Center 87 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801
REGISTER NOW ***Be aware tickets typically sell out.
Breakout Sessions include:
- Impact: The Path to Business Success – You matter. What you do matters. That’s never been more true. In this interactive session, you’ll discover the impact that you can have in your business and beyond.
- Sales Techniques and Presentation for Artists – In this session, artists will learn how to engage potential clients and more.
- The Art & Power of Storytelling – This breakout session offers tips and strategies about the art of storytelling and how to get your unique story into the world.
- Factors that Can Keep You from Getting a Loan & How to Avoid Them (Panel) –This compelling panel consists of experts from the Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) field.
- Latino in Business Session lead by Martha Berrio (In Spanish) – This session will showcase Martha Berrio (owner of Crumbs Bakery), a Latina small business owner who migrated from Colombia 12 years ago. She has successfully balanced being a mother, owning a small part-time business and working full time.
- Thinking Outside the Boss – In this session, you will learn why selling your company to your employees is the best kept secret for succession planning or pursuing your bucket list, while maintaining a stake in your business.