Mission and Goals of WNC Nonprofit Pathways
Western North Carolina Nonprofit Pathways helps nonprofits build skills and strengthen the organization overall.
Skill-building workshops and events are open to all WNC nonprofit staff, board members, and volunteers. Register for a wide variety of classes on nonprofit management, take part in a webinar, get to know other nonprofit leaders in the region, and go back to your organization with some clear next steps for how to put what you’ve learned into practice.The services and classes provided are tailored for individual organizational needs and designed to help mature nonprofits become stronger. Learn more about the lifecycle of a nonprofit organization HERE.
The WNC Nonprofit Pathways states, “our mission is YOU. Nonprofit organizations form the backbone of communities across the mountains of Western North Carolina. We are here to help your organization become stronger and sustainable so that you can fulfill your mission.”
Services Provided by WNC Nonprofit Pathways
- Organizational assessments and coaching
- Onsite training
- Financial coaching
- Sustainability coaching
- Duke University Nonprofit Management Program
- Nonprofit Leadership Forum
- Legal Compliance Updates
Pathways training provides:
- Experienced consultants who know nonprofit management issues and the “lay of the land” in WNC;
- Instruction in how to build new capacities in leadership, adaptability, management and operations;
- A tailored report on the organization’s priorities for improvement;
- Free follow-up support by the consultant, to encourage implementation of what’s learned.
To learn more visit the WNC Nonprofit Pathways website.
WNC Nonprofit Pathways Contact Information
P.O. Box 7667
Asheville, NC 28802
The information provided above comes directly from the organization listed at the top of this entry. Asheville Business Networking takes no responsibility for any errors contained within.